Sunday, December 13, 2015

Sound Making Tutorial

I've finally gotten around to making this, the result is attached. The doc file is the actual tutorial, then there are two zip files containing the necessary programs, extract both of them to the same place. I tried putting it all in the one file, but it wouldn't upload when I did that. 

This tutorial covers: Adding extra menu music to Cricket 07, modifying crowd sound effects and adding music to those crowd sound effects (so as to have music when important events happen).

The tutorial does not cover editing commentary or sounds such as bat on ball sound. The reason for this is I haven't been able to edit those things, so can't explain how to do it. I've briefly explained the problem somewhere in the tutorial.

If you have any questions, find any faults or are having trouble, post here.

Note: I made this in Word 2007, it may look slightly odd on older versions due to the lack of the fonts used, which may ruin my fancy page layout

No comments:

Post a Comment